Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Email and Comedy Bits on the Late Late Show

What happened to the email on the Late Late Show? That was actually one of my favorite parts. Craig's monologue has been extra long during the past few shows. Is that a permanent thing? Don't get me wrong, I love to hear him talk, especially about himself, but I like the goofy comedy and such as well. Another thing missing is the photos of his guests.

Oh well, as long as i get to see Craig Ferguson on TV every night, i don't really care what it is he's doing. If he just wants to stare into the camera and smile, that'd be ok with me ;)

So, I guess Craig is feeling better, he didn't mention his sinuses on tonight's show.

By the way, if you want to read a funny review of the Late Late Show, check out Courting Craig Ferguson: The Late Late Show Diaries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home