Friday, October 07, 2005

I should be writing something else


I'm supposed to be writing a Career Choice Paper for one of my classes. The odd thing is, it is supposed to be written about me, me career choices, strengths, weaknesses, etc., only we aren't supposed to use the word "I". I understand why we might be asked not to use the first person if we are writing, say, a book report, but how are we supposed to write a paper about ourselves without it? *Sigh* I guess I'll put everything together, email the prof, and see if she responds before the paper is due Tues.

The one good thing about the assignment is it started me thinking about other career choices besides my first one, graphic designer. I'm going to be doing more research about becoming a prop master. What a cool job.

In my Intro to drawing class, we are working on our midterm, a still life. I probably have 1/3 left to do and only one more class to work on it. That means I'll be going in this weekend. Need to stop wasting time online :)

It's almost time to go watch the Late Late Show. Last night Craig told us he bought a upright, arcade style video game which he is keeping in the dining room. It has Galaga, Mr. Pacman, and Ms. Pacman. I found Galaga online today. Cool game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home