Monday, October 10, 2005

Well, I still haven't finished that writing assignment that's due Tuesday. On the other hand, my midterm assignment in art is coming along nicely. The problem with the writing assignment is that it's just a bunch of bs. I'm usually good at writing bs, but I can't seem to get this one written.

Listening to Nellie McKay. Saw her for the first time on the Late Late Show. Her music is quirky, smart and upbeat.


Tomorrow I have a job interview at the community theater here. It's a part time job for assistant to the artistic director. I'd love a job like that. I probably won't be able to work the job into my schedule, but we'll see.

Did I mention how happy I am that they didn't completely cut the emails and comedy on the Late Late Show? Well, I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home