Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Yesterday was a good day. I hadn't finished the paper for my freshman seminar class so I took what I had with me to class at 1:00. At 1:15 the professor wasn't there yet, so we all signed in and left. Of course, I still have to finish the paper, but at least I have a couple more days to do it.

The paper is about our major and future career choices. I am seriously considering graphic design, but I think it would be really cool to work in the art department for a film or theater.

In my drawing class, we found out that we have until next Tues. to finish the assignment (still life in pencil) instead of it being due tomorrow. She felt like we were doing a really good job, but it was taking longer than expected. She didn't want our art to suffer due to time restraints. Also, she had alot of nice things to say about my work.

I need a scanner. Then I could post my art work in my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home